Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team committed to you and your success? Do you care about how you feel when you walk into the office and know that your time away from home will be something you enjoy? Do you have values that align with our organizational mission? Are you looking to get hired at a job that you can feel good about?
Vanessa Freund, cpa is committed to growing our team and welcome you to apply to any of the jobs posted below:
Seasonal Tax Preparer – CPA or EA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tax preparation for individual and business income tax return for multiple clients and level of complexity
- Prepare adjusting journal entries for business clients
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in tax preparation for individuals and businesses
- Knowledge of Ultra tax or other professional tax preparation software
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages
- CPA or EA Certification preferred
- Clean background. Strong commitment to ethics and integrity
Flexible schedule. Competitive pay (based on experience). To apply please email your resume and and compensation requirements to email@example.com
Vanessa Freund, cpa is based in Asheville, NC. Our firm service the accounting and tax needs of local businesses and individuals. Our mission is to provide and deliver the highest quality professional tax and accounting services while maintaining a casual and friendly attitude. We accomplish it by taking a proactive approach to understanding and exceeding our clients' expectations and maintaining a positive office culture that values staff and encourages work life balance.